As part of its company policy, Pomme Manifatture indicates excellence as a fundamental assumption for each of its actions. Excellence which comprehends: the human element centrality, ethics, eco-sustainability to whom are associated professionalism, democratic management, decision sharing, wide information flow, as well as the core business which is customer oriented (maximum customer satisfaction).
For this reason, it has developed a precise Acquisition Program of the most relevant at an international level, all around the world validate and recognised “Managing Systems Certifications”. In this way, Pomme Manifatture, offers extensive guarantees of compliance, of the basic rules, of economical, moral and social aspects, with the premise of excellence.
- ISO 9001, attesting that every single process or macro process of the business activity, is fully compliant with the international standards and regulations, relating to Quality Management Systems (QMS), giving the maximum guarantee that any business procedure response to the “total quality”;
- ISO 45001, that introduces a reference framework, able to produce a continuous improvement of performances, adopting Management Systems of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS), to avoid injuries and diseases, and to improve the well-being of all employees.
- ISO 14001, concerning the punctual actuation, within the company, of Environmental Management Systems (EMS), which indicate the implementation methods to regulate its own activity (products and services), and to generate significant impacts on the environment, fully adhering to the national and international regulations.
- ISO 31000, international standard which defines the methodologies to manage any kind of risk, with Analysis Systems and Risk Management (RM), which offer the availability of tool efficient for the company and for those people who relate with it, in order to prevent, define and manage all risks in the company setting.
- ISO 27001, which guarantees the inter-functionality of information security (internal and external), according to the international standard, regarding the Information Security Management System (ISMS), ensuring, then, the effective data protection, of information and of acquired systems.
- SA 8000, certifying the possess of requirements related to human and social rights; namely the full usage of Ethics and Social Accountability Management Systems (SA), to establish the compliant and suitable conducts to carry out acts and actions, in full respect of ethical principles, in the whole company activity.
- SA 8000, additional and supplementary, accredited by SAAS (Social Accountability Accreditation Services), compliant with sustainable development and in particular with ethical and social aspects, with expertise in the field of SMETA codes of conduct and audits (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit ), and SAI (Social Accountability International).
We certify that Pomme Manifatture Srl, annually carries out Systematic Inspections (checks, surveillance audits and reports), established by BQC and RINA Certification Body, which are part of the European (EA) and international (IAF) accreditation system, the ratifications and validations of the Management System Certification, developed by ISO (International Organization for Standardization), and SAI (Social Accountability International).